PUBG Mobile on PC is one of the best survival games today. It has always been the TOP 1 game, but this game is also updated regularly, giving players the best experience.
Play PUBG Mobile on PC with Gameloop.
PUBG Mobile offers three popular game modes: Solo, Duo, and Squad. As you are a player, you must know precisely what these modes are.
The first one refers to a single player, the second one is a team of two, and the last one lets you team up with three other players for a team of four. Each mode is a little different with its pros and cons.
At the beginning of the match, you will be taken on a plane, and then you need to select the appropriate location in the vast island to parachute onto. Your landing mission is to find weapons and equipment such as hats, shirts, bandages, health pots, and fight to become the last survivor.
Each match in PUBG Mobile usually lasts about 25 – 30 minutes. The island is a mixture of urban and rural environments. You can play the full area from the start, but the play areas will decrease in size as time progresses.
PUBG Mobile perfectly recreates the Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds version on PC. Everything from the main menu, character creation to graphics are very similar to the PC version, but the Mobile version is completely free, and there are no interruptions.
This is what impresses gamers.
During the match, the map’s random areas are highlighted in red and bombed, posing a threat to players in that area. In both cases, players are alerted a few minutes before these events occur, giving them time to move to a safe place.
An airplane will fly over various parts of the map that can also be played on and drop a reward pack, containing familiar objects that can not be obtained during your game.
These packages emit a noticeable red smoke, attracting players interested in them and creating more fights. On average, a game lasts no more than 30 minutes.
Be aware that PUBG Mobile is a persistent online game, so you will need a stable connection to the internet to play. It is available for both Android and iOS.
Before the launch of PUBG Mobile PC, players were acquainted with the PUBG PC version. And PUBG Mobile inherits almost all the features from the PC version, although it is slightly changed, the change is very small.
In particular, the Mobile version only provides an original PUBG map called Erangel-an abandoned island in Eastern Europe with an area of 8km x 8km. Everything else from the PC version that belongs to this map, from the military base to the nuclear power plants, is left untouched and designed to fit the mobile platform.
PUBG Mobile also features an automatic pick-up system that helps gamers better control the character and prioritize higher-class equipment than they own.
If you find suitable equipment, they will automatically be installed. All changes are made to simplify the original game, offering players a comfortable and straightforward experience. They can easily immerse themselves in the battle of survival on their devices.
Players of PUBG Mobile game will experience three attractive game modes, including Solo, Duo, and Squad. Entering the match, you are put on a plane, then choose the appropriate location in a vast island to parachute onto.
Then you need to find and collect weapons, equipment such as hats, shirts, bandages, and health pots that help you win and become the last survivor. Each match in the game usually lasts for about half an hour.
Tencent Game Buddy is the best emulator to play PUBG Mobile on your Windows computer. It was developed and officially supported by Tencent publisher, with smooth control features with mouse and keyboard, support PC with low system requirements …
OS: Windows 7 and up
Processor: Core i3 and up (Intel/ AMD)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 256MB Video Memory
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 5 GB available space
Currently, the Game loop only supports PUBGm gaming with Windows 7> 10 computers with a minimum Ram of 4Gb or higher. If you only have 2Gb, it will be tough to play this game.
This update of PUBG Mobile 1.0 requires 1.8 GB ROM on Android and 2.17 GB on iOS.
The Erangel map has a significant change in images, changes houses’ structure, and terrain changes.
And on the iPad Pro, the option of a 90 FPS mode is added for a smooth experience.
The latest version of GameLoop can be downloaded here. If you already have it installed, please update to the latest version (GameLoop 7.1 Beta). Once that is done, open up your application and start playing!
Enable 90 FPS in GameLoop: You can open the GameLoop settings and go to the game tab. Once there, select a resolution that your hardware supports (make sure it is higher than what you are currently running). After selecting this setting, click on FPS: 90. This will ensure smooth gameplay for players no matter their computer’s specs.
Enable 90 FPS in PUBG MOBILE: So, now you can head to the game settings and set up your graphics. Make sure that Smooth Settings is selected for Graphics and then select 90 fps as well.
– PUBG MOBILE with a mouse and keyboard allows for more accurate aiming.
– PUBG MOBILE can be played on PC without the need of an Android emulator, which is often unstable.
– PUBG MOBILE with a mouse and keyboard will not drain your phone’s battery as PUBG Mobile drains most batteries.
– PUBG MOBILE is more efficient to play on PC than PUBG XBOX, which has fewer players per match.
Cons of playing PUBG MOBILE with a mouse and keyboard vs touch screen controls:
– You need an Android emulator installed for this process (none are perfect).
– This allows you to enjoy the full graphics quality that PUBG provides but may decrease FPS depending on how powerful your computer/laptop is.
– PUBG MOBILE with a mouse and keyboard can be difficult for beginners to use.
– PUBG MOBILE will not allow you to play cross-platform (PC vs Console) as PUBG XBOX does.
PUBG Mobile is a multiplayer online PVP battle royale game developed and published by PUBG MOBILE Corp., released in March 2018 for mobile devices. It is based on the original PUBG (PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS) Battle Royale gameplay, modified to fit the touch screen interface of smartphones.
– PUBG MOBILE has proven itself as one of the best PVP battle royale games available thanks to its larger player base when compared with other titles such as Fornite or Rules Of Survival.
– Downloading PUBG MOBILE might seem like a daunting task because it requires you to have an Android or iOS device compatible with either operating system but worry no more! PUBG MOBILE can be played on PC using PUBGM Mobile Emulator.
– It is possible to download PUBG MOBILE for PC, but it has some limitations; PUBGM (PUBG Mobile) emulator only runs the game in low resolution and with no anti-aliasing setting enabled, so your gaming experience might not be as smooth or beautiful, despite its great gameplay.
Play survival game by Tencent
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: Game
Table of Contents